Einhorn Forlenza Agency Inc. was established in “1939” by
Harold B. Einhorn in Paterson, NJ. The office was incorporated
as H.B. Einhorn & Co., Inc in August “1960”. Mr. Einhorn died
that year and John A. Forlenza Sr., came in as Executive Vice
President. In “1969” the office moved to Clifton, NJ and the
name was changed to Einhorn Forlenza Agency Inc., t/a Allwood
Forlenza Agency and John A. Forlenza Sr., took over as President
of the company.
The company grew with the addition of Mr. Forlenza’s two sons,
John (Jay) Forlenza and Richard (Rick) Forlenza as Executive
Vice President and Secretary in 1980 and 1985. In 1992, John A.
Forlenza Sr. retired and John (Jay) Forlenza became President
with Richard (Rick) Forlenza as Executive Vice President and
Secretary. The company moved to its present location in 2016.